John Hudson Trailers Ltd was established in 1959 and currently employs 50 people at our Bawtry site. We are always looking out for talented people who want to establish or further their HGV caeers. Our staff come from Yorkshire, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.
Jet-washer / workshop cleaner
- Jet-washing HGV trucks and trailers ahead of test, inspection, service, maintenance, repair and fabrication work.
- Keeping the jet-washing ramps, drains and equipment clean and tidy.
- Monitoring the jet-washing water recycling system.
- Cleaning the floor of our HGV commercial workshop including waste recycling, sweeping, and removing waste liquids.
- Emptying bins, skips, metal bins, and waste oil bowsers in the workshop.
- Regular visual inspection of tools and equipment in the workshop.
- Regular monitoring of workshop sundry supplies (rags, lubricants, etc).
- Initially, you’ll work alongside the current holder of the position, who will help you find your feet in the role.
- You must have a driving licence.
- If you don’t already have a forklift licence, we’ll send you on a recognised forklift training course.
- Pay rate starts at minimum wage but will rise once we are sure you’re right for the job.
- 39 hours per week plus overtime at time-and-a-half.
- 22 days holiday in addition to public holidays.
- Boot allowance and clothing provided.
- We would like to employ someone for the long term.
If you are interested in this position, please email Graham Robbins at email@example.com to arrange an initial meeting on site.
Closing date for applications: 16 January 2020
Malc resetting a fifth wheel during repairs to a rear steer system.
Clive, Craig & Scott in the sales office.
Dylan in the yard.
Greg laying down on the job.