John Hudson Trailers Ltd.
- Privately owned, family company of 50 people operating on a 7 acre site
- The largest specialised HGV trailer hire fleet in Europe
- Continuous trading since 1959
John Hudson Trailers hire and sell HGV commercial specialised trailers: flats, platform skeletals, curtainsiders, drop frame machinery carriers, extenders, step extenders and multi-axle low loaders.
We enable UK and International hauliers to:
- Expand their fleet when they need to
- Find the specialised equipment and support they need to get their job done
- Hire short or long term, hire-to-buy or buy outright
We offer service, tachograph calibration and fitment, brake analysis, MOT preparation and scheduled servicing for HGV commercial vehicles, trucks, trailers and buses. We also offer a wide range of HGV and trailer parts and spares.
- Technically competent, knowledgeable & experienced
- Easy to deal with, flexible, straight forward & willing
- Honest, reliable, transparent & direct
- Non-corporate & down-to-earth
- Personal & honorable
John Hudson Trailers Ltd – Specialist Low Loader Trailer Hire & Sales
We buy, sell and rent (short or long term) HGV semi low loader extendable and non-extending step frame, plant trailers, tractor, wing and truss carrier specialist trailers. These single, double or triple extendible trailers are also known as trombone, teletrailers, multitrailers or just extenders. We also have a large number of flatbed (flat, platform trailers), urban and curtain siders.
The 600plus modern trailers on our fleet use a variety of technology. Examples being: multiple self steering axles, hydraulic double flip ramps, beaver tails, wafer decks, override steering, detachable necks and/or SL technology.
Our fleet is comprised of trailers manufactured by Broshuis, Doll, Montracon, Faymonville, Nooteboom, SDC and others. The size, quality and variety of our fleet allows us to offer customers the correct trailers required for their particular road transport contracts. Even at short notice.
Furthermore we offer repairs, re-furbishment, HGV VOSA testing, breakdown assistance, spares, service, test preparation, tachograph calibration and brake analysis. These services are suitable for trucks, trailers, buses, tractor units, lorries and other PSV’s.